Nasa Bomber Jacket For Kids
Mr Pilot Store
Out of stock
Let your kids imagination blast into a galaxy with this space jacket. This kids NASA coat features the well-known Meatball patch and other decorative patches. Knit cuffs, waistband and utility pocket give this jacket a very authentic military coat. This jacket are also washable by washing machine.
Originally introduced back in mid 1950, the NASA jacket became widely popular nowadays. This jacket are originally became the flight jacket of U.S Air Force, Navy Pilots and ground crew. Designed for use in temperature between 14 to 50 F. This jacket are well made and have a knitted collar, waistbands and cuffs.
- NASA meatball patch, American flag arm patch and remove before flight tag.
- Easily customize-able by adding your own favorite patch.
- Knit collar, cuffs, and waistband.
- Waistband and cuffs and a 100% nylon shell with inner polyester lining.
- Designed to suit temperatures 25 degrees or above.
|Item Type: Jackets||Material: Nylon|
- Please refer to the chart in the image section for your size
- Designed to be worn fitted
- Those who have broad shoulders are advise to take the next size up.
WARRANTY & SHIPPING;
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship when you receive them. We also fully believe that you will 100% satisfied with the product that you purchase from us.
Shipping are made easy! All shipment fee will be free of charge with no cost at all. (Apply for United States and selected countries only). Also read about our shipping and returns policy by click here
We mostly use the international economy shipping for most of our product. And yes, all our product is free shipping worldwide (to most countries). Normally, we will take 2 days for processing and the shipment will take around 7 days minimum to 15 days maximum (for United States). For other countries, please click on our FAQs to find out further on how we manage shipping worldwide.